Pen? Check. Books? Check. All signed and ready to go for the book signing tonight 6-8 pm at the Old Gray Mare in historic Chesapeake City on the water in Maryland. This is part of the town’s Candlelight House Tour, so stop in, warm up and say hello! We aren’t sure yet what the weather is going to do, but it will be warm and cozy in the shop!
Proud author member of The International Thriller Writers
GET YOUR FREE EBOOK!
And a novella …
- RT @TimTebow: Totally uplifted by this #ww2 veteran, who's spirit and talents encouraged his fellow visitors at this Special Needs Shelter!… 1 week ago
- Day 2 of the KU Lit Fest starts 11 am ET! #KaplanU #KUComposition docs.google.com/a/kaplan.com/s… 3 weeks ago
- 'Themes' in Fiction: an Author's Worst Nightmare, or Their Guiding Star? - Digital Book World digitalbookworld.com/2017/themes-in… 4 weeks ago
- RT @DennisSnow: I'm so pleased to announce our new company website, snowassociates.com. I want to thank Andy Schmidbauer of... https:/… 1 month ago
- See you at the Lotus Festival at beautiful old Mount Harmon Plantation. Here is one of the visitor center murals de… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- 18,055 Visitors